If you are looking for the perfect 3-day Addo holiday tour read on…
Our family-operated Kudu Ridge Game Lodge is nestled in the picturesque Addo region of South Africa’s Eastern Cape. We are perfectly located at the end of the scenic Garden Route and close to the Big 5 Addo Elephant National Park and other malaria-free private safari parks.
Here is our suggested itinerary for the perfect 3-day Addo holiday tour while staying with us at Kudu Ridge Game Lodge.
Perfect 3-Day Addo Holiday Tour
To enjoy the abundant Addo game viewing experiences we recommend a three night stay. Our rates include accommodation in an en-suite safari tent or a comfortable chalet plus breakfast. Dinners are available on request.
Day 1 – Arrival
- Check-in at Kudu Ridge Game Lodge from 2pm. Unpack, rest and soak up your surroundings.
- Join us at our central boma for an evening drink at the bar. We love to engage with our guests and listen to the fabulous holiday stories. Guests also enjoy a sunset drink on our viewing deck that overlooks the Addo valley.
- We recommend that guests pre-book dinner. All meals are cooked by owner Jenny and enjoyed around our boma fire. Jenny offers a delicious selection of home cooked meals made from local ingredients.
- Wake up to a hearty breakfast served in our dining room.
- We recommend booking a half-day Addo Tour. We offer a 5-hour guided tour of the Addo Elephant National Park in our 7-seater air-conditioned vehicle. Let us wow you with our knowledge, entertain you with local stories and bring you closer to nature. We leave at 9am and include a light picnic lunch in the park.
- After a midday rest, we suggest a tour of the nearby Schotia Private Game Reserve. At Schotia guests enjoy a guided game drive in an open safari vehicle with regular close-up viewing of rhino, hippo, giraffe and lion. After an amazing experience where you will view more animals than you thought possible, a delicious dinner is served, prepared over an open fire. A short spot lit night drive provides possibilities to see nocturnal animals and completes your experience before returning to Kudu Ridge Game Lodge for a good rest.
Day 3 – Departure
- On your last morning, enjoy another scrumptious Kudu Ridge breakfast
- We recommend a self-drive around the Addo Elephant National Park, a chance to soak up more game viewing. We will assist you with this drive by showing you the best routes to take on the Addo Elephant National Park map.
- On return, collect your luggage if you are not staying on, we bid you farewell for the rest of your holiday tour. Remember to sign up for our quarterly email newsletter on departure as we love to keep in touch with our visitors.
Book your 3-day Addo holiday tour at Kudu Ridge Game lodge with our online booking system. We offer bed and breakfast accommodation in chalets and safari tents for a true African experience set amongst the indigenous Addo bush. Our lodge is owner –operated with a warm and welcoming home-from-home atmosphere.
When booking your stay, enquire about our recommended 3-day Addo holiday tour. Book your Addo park tour, guided game drive into Schotia Private Game Reserve as well as your dinner around our boma fire.
For all enquiries contact Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +27 (0)82 568 7048.
We aim to make each Addo holiday tour a memorable one!