Here are our top 5 reasons why guests love to stay with us at Kudu Ridge Game Lodge in Addo.
- Malaria-free private game reserve. Our safari tents and chalets are set on our malaria-free private game reserve. You can see wildlife including kudu and bushbuck, impala, duiker, cape grysbok plus numerous bird and plant species in the Addo bush right on your doorstep.
- Easy access to Addo Elephant National Park. Within 20 minutes you can be driving around the Big 5 Addo Elephant National Park (15 km from Kudu Ridge). We also arrange guided safari trips of the park.
- Great hospitality. Our family-run establishment provides a friendly, relaxed and comfortable place to stay with a focus on hearty breakfasts and fireside boma dinners.
- Convenient Addo location. Easy driving distance from the local airport in Port Elizabeth (30 minutes) plus shops and amenities.
- Lots of things to do. The Addo region is full of great attractions and activities. On top of the safaris try sand boarding, canoeing on the Sunday’s River, ziplining and more.
Recent Guest Review posted on TripAdvisor
“Excellent family operated lodge! Perfect stay to compliment our visit to Addo Park. The tents are huge, permanent safari-style with tons of room (ours comfortably sleep 4 on separate beds). Hot showers. An excellent home cooked dinner and great company from the Lodge’s owners Brian and Andrew. We would certainly return and recommend to our friends.”