At Kudu Ridge Game Lodge we understand the importance of watching your budget when going on holiday. We were excited to find this list of FREE activities for the nearby Addo Elephant National Park. We hope you find them useful when planning your visit to the Addo area.
FREE Addo Activities Near Kudu Ridge
Once you have paid the relevant entrance fee to Addo Elephant National Park you can enjoy the following free activities:
- Self-drive: Enjoy wildlife viewing along 120km of tarred roads suitable for normal sedan cars.
- PPC Discovery Trail: This is a short walk within the Addo Main Camp. One loop is suitable for wheelchair users and visually impaired visitors.
- Zuurberg Hiking Trails: 1-hour and 3-hour trail options in the Zuurberg Mountains.
- SASOL Red Bishop Bird Hide: In the Addo Main Camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Viewing Hide: There is an underground viewing hide at Addo Main Camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Picnic and Braai Sites: At the Addo Main Camp and at Jack’s Picnic site off the southern access road.
- Holiday Programmes: There are holiday programmes for children during July and December South African school holidays.
If you have any queries regarding the above activities or would like to make a booking please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Kudu Ridge Lodge is 15 minutes drive from the Addo Elephant Park Main Gate.
We also offer guided tours of the park in our seven-seater kombi bus or, for the more adventurous, in our 4×4 Kudu Ridge vehicles.