We invite guests to enjoy a large variety of Addo adventure activities that are on offer close to Kudu Ridge Game Lodge, the perfect base from which to explore the Addo area.
Top Addo Adventure Activities
- Addo Canoeing Safaris. Explore a different side to Addo and view game and birds from the river while you drift down some of the most scenic parts of the Sundays River in comfortable and safe canoes. No paddling experience needed.
- Addo Zip Line. For an adrenalin rush and breathtaking experience try this double zip line that begins some 65 metres above the Sundays River Valley. If you are brave enough, two 500 metre twin zip lines fly you and another rider over the Sundays River.
- Addo Giant Swing. The giant swing is 18 metres high and is the first of its kind in South Africa. It guarantees to swing you to new heights!
- Addo Elephant Park Tours. The Addo park day tours allow guests to enjoy the whole of the Addo Elephant National Park at a leisurely pace, ideal for finding the perfect photo opportunities. Experience a tour with guides who have trained eyes for spotting wildlife and a knowledge of animals, birds, local history, vegetation and culture.
- Schotia Safari. Schotia is a private game reserve where guests get as close as possible to rhino, hippo, giraffe and lion. An intimate experience concentrates on popular sightings rather than just the birds and the bees.
- Addo Elephant Back Safari. A once in a lifetime experience. Feel at one with nature on the back of these majestic animals.
- Addo Raptor and Reptile Centre. With approximately 20 birds of over a dozen species the Addo Raptor centre offers visitors an up close view of vultures, falcons, owls, hawks and eagles. The reptile centre has daily live shows and guided tours allowing you to come face to face with the African cobra and other deadly snakes!
Read on for more information on activities offered in the Addo region.